Skip to main content

INCITEMENT

I have rewritten this three times and I could not think of better people to write about other than my family members. Their goals and attributes have added to my upbringing one way or another. And I chose these specifically because I love them unconditionally.


Mr dad: if he could still tuck up into bed and tell us bed time stories he would. He is full of stories and is ever making people laugh. He makes everyone comfortable from the word go. He literally never sees any bad in any person. A good listener too.

Mrs Mum: has always taught us that we are good enough and should go after whatever we believe in. Her childhood stories never end. Always cooking. And always optimistic. 

Boo: was once my best friend but decided to get married, breaking my heart in two. Knows how to have fun without a worry. Someone you can tell your problems to. 

Sister sister: my duplicate. ready to exchange birth certificates because I really do believe I was suppose to be the last born. The only human who gets my jokes despite finding the offensive. It is always a good time with sister. Loves my character. Hardworking and creative. A dance buddy in the making.

Letty: soulmate. The half of me born a month too early. We spend so much time talking on the phone talking about things that do not make sense. Our relationship cannot be defined.


HERE IS TO MORE COFFEE TALKS.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DRESS TO IMPRESS

  There is an unexplainable sense of happiness and self-assurance that comes when we know we are dressed in an outfit that we absolutely love. It is not about waiting for compliments from others; it is about finding the confidence within ourselves to walk with our heads held high, radiating positivity and contentment. Feeling great in what we wear can have a remarkable impact on our overall attitude and mindset. When we dress in an outfit that resonates with our personal style, we celebrate our individuality. It is not about conforming to societal norms but embracing the unique aspects of our personality. Whether it is a bohemian inspired dress, a tailored suit or a quirky ensemble, being true to ourselves brings a genuine smile to our faces. This self-expression becomes a reflection of who we are, reminding us that we are worthy of feeling undeniably confident just as we are.  Have you noticed how wearing an outfit you adore can be an instant confidence booster? It is lies de...

UNEARTHING THE CHAINS OF SELF-SABOTAGE

In the relentless pursuit of a balanced life , we often find ourselves engulfed in the whirlwind of responsibilities, be it excelling in school, maintaining a thriving social life or ensuring the happiness of those around us. As we juggle these obligations, we unknowingly slip into a cycle of self-sabotage, allowing our dreams and passions to wither in the shadows of our busy lives. I have come to realise the invisible chains I have woven around my aspirations, burying them deep within the recesses of my mind. In the pursuit of being everything for everyone, i lost myself in the process. The dreams I once held dear and the passions that fuelled my soul became mere dusty relics on a forgotten bookshelf. The desire to create content for Youtube, blog and instagram which once sparked joy in my heart, became overshadowed by the obligations that dictated my life. Instead, I chose to showcase the aspects of my life that society deemed successful while locking away the fragments of my true se...